Tuesday, 13 November 2012

A Return To Keeping A Journal

Day Two of the book I am reading "Have the Best Year of Your Life" by Jane Matthews, suggests getting a journal to write down your thoughts and feelings throughout the year. I used to keep a regular diary as a teenager and young adult and then just stopped, perhaps life got in the way. So anyway I have been out and about to find a nice pretty journal to house these thoughts and feelings.

I had hoped that the shop in town that stocks PaperBlanks journals would have one in the A5 size, sadly they didnt and so I ended up getting this one below instead.


So following the instructions I am to write todays date in the journal and then write down my hopes and dreams for the coming year. This is going to take some thought.

2 comments:

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...