Monday, 26 November 2012

Passione Ricamo Fairy Mystery SAL

This weekend was the first of my SAL rotations starting with this Passione Ricamo Fairy Mystery. As stated in my earlier post I am only on part one and this is my starting point.


I managed a couple of hours on Saturday and then sat down and worked on it for about three hours on Sunday whilst watching the first series of Downton Abbey to pass the time.


This is my progress - still on part one but growing.

In the evening I should have done some more but got sidetracked by attempting to make friendship bracelets. It is many years since I have attempted them. My first attempt I did not measure the lengths of thread correctly so it is too short for a bracelet but I could use it as a bookmark. It is a simple chevron pattern using 8 strands in pairs of two using forward knots.


Clearly I need to work on my tension but I did not find it too difficult. I have started on a bracelet length one, using the same colour scheme but in a different order from dark to light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...