Followers

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Sampler Wednesdays - Martha Jones update 1

I have for sometime worked on one of my WIP samplers on a Wednesday to break up the week. My current sampler that I am trying to progress is Martha Jones 1792 by European Reproduction Samplers


I am working this on 28ct Antique Ivory Cashel Linen.

The following photo is how far I have got to date with this project before today - so as far as this blog is concerned it is my starting point. The fabric is quite creased as I am stitching this project without hoop or frame. I will give it a good iron when it is completed.



I managed to get the left side of the left vase completed and the Algerian eyelet row underneath this section completed. It was a couple of hours work.


4 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lesleyanne, I think it will take some time as I am only working on this project one day a week but I am really enjoying it so far :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing this grow.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Claire, this one is really fun to stitch :-)

    ReplyDelete