Saturday, 8 December 2012

Joan Elliott 2013 Diary SAL

I have joined the Facebook group SAL, to work some or all of the 12 charts that are in the free diary that came with the World of Cross Stitching Magazine Issue 198. See Below for cover of diary.


You can either stitch it as one piece or like me do them individually. There are 12 different fantasy themed charts all of which are great.

The other day I got my floss box ready with all the flosses required for all the designs. Here is my floss box, I doubt it will look this tidy come the end of the SAL.


As January is my birthday month and also the start of the year, this is the design I am going to work first. I will be working on this SAL on Thursday, which is my do what I like day and also anytime I decide to stitch in bed whilst watching TV and having Hubby snoring beside me. So I expect I will get them done in a reasonable amount of time.

This is what the January design should look like when finished


This is the Polstitches fabric I have chosen to work on. Cannot say which one it is as it is from my scraps pile, but I thought it was a good background for a winter sky.


Finally this is my progress so far


1 comment:

  1. I haven't got my diary yet I hope they come out on the magazines out here.

    ReplyDelete

20th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, As always I would like to thank all that read and or commented on my last weeks posting. So here is what I did in th...