Saturday, 15 December 2012

Queen of the Fairies End of Rotation 1 and Weekend Rotation project

Here is my progress on Passione Ricamo Queen of the Fairies stitched on 32ct Polstitches Chestnut Jobelan. As usual I did not get as much done on this project as I would have liked, but some progress has been made.


This weekend I am working on Papillon Creations Around the World in 80 stitches, I am still only on part one. It is stitched on 28ct Bone Jobelan. See my starting point for this rotation below :-


This weekend also sees the completion of the first sets of rotations of the 8 projects I selected for the week and weekends. As Christmas is fast approaching I am going to suspend my rotation system until the 31st December 2012 when I will return to it starting with Joan Elliott's Pink Cinderella for the week and Passione Ricamo Fairy Mystery SAL for that weekend.

On a personal note I am also going to suspend my weigh-ins until the 31st December, this does not mean I am going to go silly and eat everything I fancy, but will not be hard on myself if I do have the odd treat over Christmas. There is no point setting myself up for failure.

4 comments:

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...