Followers

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Sampler Wednesday - Martha Jones 1792 - Update 4

Well as yesterday was Wednesday, that meant I was working on European Reproduction Samplers Martha Jones 1792.

I am quite pleased with the progress that I have made this week. Completing three motifs and finally finishing page 1. I am now working on page 2 plus have worked parts of several other pages where there is overlapping and to complete motifs.

I really do love the muted colours in this design it is really pretty.

Below are photos of the whole sampler so far and a close-up of the area I worked yesterday again apologies for the poor photos, just dont seem to be able to get enough light on them will try for better next week.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful progress Lisa. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sally, I too love the muted colours, the photos don't do them justice. I will try and get better ones next time.

      Delete