Followers

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Blogging is Fun, A Bit of Stitching and another Birthday Card

I am finally beginning to understand how to blog better. Firstly I must apologise to all those who have left me comments to which I do always reply, but until today did not realise how I could get your blog addy's. Anyway I have finally sussed it out so if you have left me a comment and have a blog I am now following you and will hopefully be able to add my comments to all your lovely work. Now that I am posting regularly I feel I am beginning to get the hang of it.

Since Monday I have been working mainly on Joan Elliott's Cinderella which was in my last post. I have been stitching the area that leads down from the Palace and because I am using the changed colour scheme from blue to pink I did not twig that I needed to use the original colours for this area. The Bluey/grey stitching is fine as that is in the original, so not all my work this week will be ripped out. Below is a photo of my progress and all the lilac/purply bits I am going to have to frog and restitch in the original colours. Oh well I won't be getting page one finished this week. Never mind :( !!!


I also received this lovely card from Judy in Australia with some lovely floss as part of the Hearts and Stitches FB group. Judy was a late joiner hence it coming quite a bit after the others.


Today is Sampler Wednesday so back to Martha today. Photo's and updates on this will be in my next post.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have to change the colors on Cinderella. She is beautiful! How nice that you got the lovely floss from Judy, and what a great card from Australia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, yes frogging is a pain, but better now than later. It was a lovely card from Australia which is why I scanned the back as well as the front :-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely progress on Cinderella. Sorry you are going to have to frog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesleyanne, I would rather frog now then later and it is only about a third of the area I stitched on Mon and Tues.

      Delete