Followers

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Crazy 2013 and Rotations on Hold

I was going to restart my Rotations on the 31st December, but I decided to take part in two different Crazy Cross Stitch groups on Facebook, where you start a new project every day for the first 15 days of the New Year and aim to complete them by the end of 2013. The Groups are 2013 Crazy January Challenge and CrosstitchCrazy 2013

Because I have so many other things on the go I am mainly choosing small projects that I will be able to fit in on Thursday and on Rotation break weeks to complete them. I have also decided that I will only do 7 for each group so as not to bite off more than I can chew.

2013 Crazy January Challenge Day One

So the first project I selected for this is Ink Circles Winter Mandala that was featured in Just Cross Stitch magazine. I am stitching it on 16ct Aida using DMC floss.



and this is my progress for Day One I did an hour as it was my birthday and had other things to do.

CrosstitchCrazy 2013

For this group I decided to work on a Christmas Biscornu from Polstitches Designs






and this is how much I got done again about an hours work



My Rotations will resume on Monday 21st January 2013.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Monique, I must be mad with all the other stuff I have on the go but heigh-ho, in for a penny might as well be in for a pound :-) Happy New Year

      Delete
  2. Great starts. Good luck with the 13, wish I could join in on this one, but just no time.

    ReplyDelete