Sunday, 6 January 2013

Crazy Challenges 2013 - Day Five

2013 Crazy Janaury Challenge

I picked a small Just Nan chart with embellishments to work on for my 5th new start of 2013.


This is Finchley's Summer House and the pink fabric is a piece of Polstitches opal linen from a grab bag which I think is Starburst.


This is the progress that I made. I think like most of Just Nan's designs it is really very pretty.


CrosstitchCrazy 2013

I chose to work on the Love design from a set of six Oriental designs that were in Cross Stitcher April 2003 and designed by Sheila Hudson. I have already stitched the Peace one late last year. It is stiched on white 14ct aida using DMC threads.

This is my progress. Sorry the photo isn't too good. This is what happens when I decide to use my phone in the living room at night even with the flash it does not really pick up the true colours etc, for instance the fabric is white. Hopefully when I return to this project I will get some better photos.

Hearts and Stitches FB Group

Today I received a Handmade card, a cross stitched ATC and some floss from Jennie Ford, all are lovely.


4 comments:

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...