Sunday, 27 January 2013

Passione Ricamo Fairy Mystery SAL Weekend Rotation Update 2

This weekend I have been working on the Passione Ricamo Fairy Mystery SAL. I am still on part one. Below is a photo of my starting point.


Here is where I got to on Saturday


Finally this is where I managed to get to on Sunday. I did not quite manage to get part one done, just a bit of bead work to go. Also the border around the central picture is in E898 DMC metallic and not the recommended PB55. I thought I had all the Rainbow Gallery thread I needed for this project only to discover I did not have the thread required for backstitch. This is the nearest to the recommended that I had in my stash, so it will have to do.


Fabric is Polstitches 28ct Soft Clouds Jobelan.

4 comments:

  1. I'm working on this one, too! I haven't put any beads on yet and I'm in Part 2. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie, I find working with the metallic thread slowed me down and I do use short lengths and thread heaven, but still very slow going on that section.

    ReplyDelete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...