Monday, 7 January 2013

Returning to a Healthier Me :-)

Having succeeded in doing three weeks prior to the Christmas period without feeling deprived or headachey etc. I have since managed to completely undo any good I had achieved. Perhaps starting just before Christmas was setting myself up for failure, but Heigh-ho with both mine and Hubby's birthdays out of the way for another year, I can return to plan without any celebrations in the way to throw me off course.

So I got on the scales this morning and I am up to 12 stone 13 lbs, but at least I did not go over 13 stone mark.

My aim is to lose at least one stone by 1st April, that gives me 12 weeks, I think it is doable. I will then reassess. I am still going to go back to Boots and do both weight and fat monitoring on the 4th February. This is a week later than I originally intended but I am a week later starting back on the plan and I think I need at least 4 weeks to reduce both weight and fat content of my body. I am going to follow the WW Pro Points plan as I find this is the easiest one to follow when eating out etc.

I am also going to return to my 10,000 + steps a day, which I did do bar from Christmas week.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your plans. My plan this year is for both me and my OH to eat better and get exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and good luck with your plan for the coming year :-)

      Delete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...