Saturday, 23 February 2013

Another Card Finish

In a previous post I showed photos of all the cards I had received as part of the FWC Card Exchange. We are now onto the next person on the rota and I stitched the card below for Irene Turner who requested a general theme, so birthdays, new home etc. I chose not to put a sentiment on my card as this way it is applicable for many occasions. I really enjoyed stitching it, I don't tend to stitch many cottages these days so it was a pleasant change. The design is from Enjoy Cross Stitch Issue 3 from 2010. This magazine came in a plastic wallet with a few card blanks, aida, thread and embellishments, which I used for this. I finished this on the 15th February and now that Irene has received it I am able to post a photo.

4 comments:

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...