Followers

Saturday, 16 February 2013

FWC Card Exchange and the Generosity of Friends

I did a Card Exchange with Friends Who Count members last year and received some lovely cards and decided that I would rejoin the rota that started in February 2013. Irene Turner who runs the exchange allowed me to have first go, so I chose Birds as my theme. The cards can be either stitched or paper crafting and below is the selection I received.




 I think you can see I had a lovely little selection of cross stitched, decoupage, card embroidery and general paper crafting. I love them all. The last card the bird is a yellow bellied sunbird from N E Australia.
 
I mentioned the other day that I would like to have another go at papercrafting, to which one of my FWC/FB friends replied she might have a few bits and pieces I might find useful. A couple of days later I received two large packages which contained what is in the photo below. I am overwhelmed by the generosity of Stephanie Slack, so very thoughtful.



4 comments:

  1. Hello

    Just found your blog.
    The cards are beautiful and what a lovely gift from your friend.
    Your stitching is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment and yes it was a lovely gift.

      Delete
  2. Great cards and what a wonderful friend you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie, yes Stephanie is a wonderful friend.

      Delete