Sunday, 3 February 2013

Michael Powell Up the Garden Path Update 1st February 2013

This weeks rotation has been this lovely design by Michael Powell. The first photo shows my starting point at the beginning of the week.


The Second Photo is the progress made


Sadly I only managed to work on it two days this week as my Dad went into hospital on Friday as he has been unwell for some time and I was not in the humour to stitch. Hopefully when I return to this project in March I will get a bit more done, however, I was happy with the progress made in two evenings stitching.

8 comments:

  1. Your project looks great. I hope your dad is much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa :) Thank you for your kind comments on my blog--I'm happy to have found yours, too! Your WIP is so pretty... I'm going through health problems with my dad, too--it is so very difficult, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for your comments. Yes it is difficult, particularly as I am not at home to see for myself what is going on with my Dad, all I know is that my once very active father now struggles to walk to the shops without needing to catch his breath, hence the reason he has finally ended up in hospital. They now think he has probably had pneumonia. I hope you Dad gets through his health problems ok :-)

      Delete
  3. The colors in this are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes the colours are lovely. When I finish this I think I shall get the companion piece Down the Garden Path also.

      Delete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...