Friday, 22 February 2013

Queen of the Fairies - Update 2

This weeks main rotation piece is the beautiful Passione Ricamo design Queen of the Fairies. Below are before and after photos of my progress. You will  notice there is a strand of thread sticking out on the left handside of the photo, this was where I left off last time and I know there is an error there. As I have done rather too much frogging of late on my stitching projects I decided to work on another area of the design and then work back toward the error. If it isn't too obvious when I get there I may just fudge it as all the colours are quite close. Clearly if it is majorly out I will frog. Back to this week though, I am really pleased with the progress made even though it was only about 5 hrs work. The Chestnut 32ct Jobelan is just gorgeous, one of my favourites from Polstitches




The top photo shows the fabric off more accurately.

8 comments:

  1. She's beautiful...hopefully you won't have to frog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do hope so and unless it is where the gold thread runs I will probably be able to get away with not frogging.

      Delete
  2. What a great design. You got a lot done.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching. Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Queen of the Fairies is gorgeous! Great stitching, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...