Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Rejigging My Rotation System

This weekend sees the end of my current round of Weekly and Weekend Rotations. Having concluded that some projects are not getting enough time spent on them as I would like I am changing the following:-

Week 2 Project - Michael Powell Up the Garden Path will be moved to Weekend 3.

Weekend 3 Project - Chatelaine Designs Sleeping Beauty Castle will move to Week 2.
Hopefully by doing this I should get a bit more progress on the Chatelaine design and the Michael Powell fits it better for a weekend stitching project.

8 comments:

  1. Both designs look amazing! Can't wait to see your progress on the Chatelaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects. Look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Michael Powell design is so bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, yes it is. It is the first one of his designs that I have stitched, it won't be the last. When I complete this one I will get the companion piece Down the Garden Path.

      Delete
  4. Love both can't wait to see progress pics x

    ReplyDelete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...