Monday, 11 February 2013

Returning to rotations after temporary break

Last week I had to take a break from my rotations as I had a project I had to get finished, so I took the whole week off. No Week rotation, No Sampler Wednesday, No HAED Thursday and No Weekend Rotation.

So this week my main project is Mirabilia January Garnet Fairy and my Weekend Project is Chatelaine Sleeping Beauty Castle both of which I have not worked on since early December 2012. My starting points for these rotations is in the photos below. I haven't posted photos of Sampler Wednesday or HAED Thursday as both  of these projects have had recent posts.

4 comments:

  1. Garnet Fairy is beautiful! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, I am really enjoying stitching her the colours are just lovely.

      Delete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...