Followers

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Day Five - Chrysanthemum Fairy

Well the true Day Five  should have been Sunday did not happen. I had been out most of the day and was quite tired when I got back home so worked on a card that I was trying to finish for this week, that also did not happen but I did do a very little stitching. So Day Five happened on Monday and I managed another 3 hrs work on her so I have now done 14 hrs in total.

Day Five Progress :-)

 And so you don't think I was slacking below is a photo of the card I was trying to complete. I will get it finished just not in time to post for this years Mother's Day so I will keep it for next year.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely progress on your fairy. The owls are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you got a lot more done on the leaves of the Fairy. Your owl card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete