Sunday, 3 March 2013

Day Four - Chrysanthemum Fairy

Day Four Progress :-


Well I managed to get 3hrs worked on her today and completed the first flower by her foot. I am really enjoying working this design and am super pleased with the fabric I chose to stitch her on. I would have done some more on her last night but my shoulders felt locked up so did not want to force it. Will try and get a couple of hours in today, although I do have a card I need to get completed so we shall see. It is also unlikely that I will complete her before the end of March as I am away for 5 days before Easter, but whatever I will work this project until completion.

12 comments:

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...