In the last couple of weeks my stitching mojo has got up and left me and although I have tried to do some I have struggled. Then on Tuesday I saw a wonderful finish of Joan Elliott's Swirly Peacock design on Facebook and I thought about it and knew I had some fabric which I thought it could look good on. So I got the pattern from my Joan Elliott folder and then went through my floss spares boxes and what do you know I had all the DMC bar one to do the design. So you've guessed it I hemmed my fabric put it on my R & R frame and made a start.
Now you may be asking what about the Stitching Plan I wrote about in a previous post, well I will be returning to this as soon as my metallic thread arrives that I need to use on Chrysanthemum Fairy as I would like to complete the pages beading, backstitches and metallics before moving on to the next page, I contacted my supplier yesterday and they are expecting a delivery of the Kreinik next week. So come Mid April I will be returning to the plan and will fit this one in as an extra