Well I am a couple of days late with the TUSAL this month but here is my ORT jar.
So the first thing I did in the last week was complete the Butterfly Card for the card exchange with Friends Who Count (FWC).
I spent Monday, Tuesday and Friday working on Joan Elliott's Chrysanthemum Fairy and here is my progress photo, still on the same page but slowly getting there.
On Wednesday I worked on European Reproduction Samplers Martha Jones below is my progress
This weekend I continued working on Mirabilia Sabrina. I did 4hrs work and I am pleased with the progress I am making. I have decided to change the Caron Waterlilies for DMC Color Variations to keep the cost of the project down. Here is the progress :-
Finally I also started work on this months Christmas ornament for the Ornament SAL. I have chosen to do another Prairie Schooler santa, this one comes from Bk 20 St Nicholas. Below is my progress so far, I think I should be able to get this completed before the end of the month.
Well that's it for this week
Bye for now
Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...
Hi Blogger Friends, For those of you that have read my latest weekly stitching update, thank you. This post is about my stitching plans ...
Hi Blogger Friends, It has been a few weeks since I last posted and I suppose my main reason for not doing so is that my Stitching Plan ha...
Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you for the comments on my previous post. So I decided from the 17th October until 18th December to work on ...