Sunday, 15 September 2013

Stitching Update 13th September 2013

Hi Blogger Friends

Well here follows this weeks Stitching Update.

Saturday and Sunday

Argentine Tango has gone from this

to this

I am very pleased with this weeks progress. I spent approximately 5 hrs stitching on this.

Viennese Waltz has gone from this

 to this
I only managed a couple of hours as I had a bit of a headache, but some progress was made which is the main thing. Apologies for the poor photo, camera playing up - or I don't know how to use it properly, most likely the second. Anyway I hope to get a bit more done next week.

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday

Chrysanthemum Fairy progress before my work this week was this
and this is where I have got to after about 5 hours of work



Wednesday

How Does Your Garden Grow - this is where I left it last week
so finally I am on part 12 the final part of the project and this is where I managed to get to

and here is a clearer photo of the actual bit I worked on Part 12 this week



Friday

Scottish Garden - this is where I left it last Friday
and after my efforts on Friday, this is where I have got to



Well that is it for this week, on the whole I am pleased with my progress.

Bye for now

Lisa



4 comments:

  1. I love your progress pictures. They are all coming on lovely, can't wait to see more. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing progress on everything. Love qll your pieces here, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful progress on all your pieces Lisa.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...