Friday, 20 September 2013

Stitching Update 20th September 2013

Hi Blogger Friends

Another week and another update of my Works in Progress

Saturday and Sunday

On Saturday I managed to spend 4 hrs stitching on Viennese Waltz and it has gone from this
to this

On Sunday I worked on Argentine Tango which has gone from this
to this



Monday, Tuesday and Thursday

Chrysanthemum Fairy has gone from this
to this



Wednesday

How Does Your Garden Grow has gone from this
to this

Nearly there with this project. I would have probably completed the stitching part this week had I not had one speciality stitch that has caused me no end of problems.There are two of these speciality stitches on both outside edges. I will attempt them again next week and also earlier in the day when my concentration levels are higher.


Friday

Scottish Garden has gone from this
to this


I should complete this design next Friday.

This week I have also done some other stitching. Firstly I have stitched 3 Christmas ornaments, they are from the 12 Days of Christmas set by Framecraft. I already stitched the first two earlier in the year and am now endeavouring to get the set completed before my tree goes up in December


and I also made a start on the Lizzie Kate Halloween Mystery sampler that I bought some time ago. I changed the fabric. It came with 30ct Tin Roof which I was  not very keen on. I decided to use 28ct Cashel Linen in Spring Crocus from The Crafty Kitten. Below are photos of what the design looks like when complete and  where I got to this week after spending  a couple of hours on it. I am hoping to complete this before this coming Halloween.




I am really pleased that I have had a productive week stitching wise.

That's it for this week

Bye for now

Lisa







4 comments:

  1. Lovely progress on your wips. Great new start on the L*K Mystery Sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is an amazing amount of progress. Well done everything looks fab. Great start on your Halloween sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely progress on all of your projects (:
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...