Followers

Saturday, 28 September 2013

Stitching Update 27th September 2013

Hi Blogger Friends



This week has seen a major change at home my daughter has left for University, it is going to be very quiet and a lot tidier with her not at home. I hope she enjoys her three years studying for a BSc in Geography with Natural Hazards

Below is this weeks update on my Works in Progress

Saturday and Sunday

Argentine Tango went from this


to this


Viennese Waltz went from this
 to this
Only a couple hours worked on this but I had had a marathon stitching session the  previous day and my hand was hurting. Hope for better progress next week.


Monday, Tuesday and Thursday

Chrysanthemum Fairy went from this
to this

I wanted to get at least 10 hours work done on Chrysanthemum Fairy this week. I managed to do just over 7 hours.


Wednesday

How Does Your Garden Grow went from this
 to this
I completed all the stitching and just have part 6 - 12 to bead, so hopefully will be a finish next week.

Friday

Scottish Garden went from this
 to this
I finished it - Happy Dance Woo Hoo :-)
I also started the next in the series Welsh Garden, below are photos of what it will look like when complete and my progress




Other Stitching

Lizzie Kate Halloween Mystery went from this 
to this


This project I aimed to do an hour each day which I did manage to do and I am very pleased that I have completed Part One.

I also continued with the Framecraft 12 Days of Christmas ornaments and managed to finish 6 geese a-laying.



On the whole very pleased with yet another productive stitching week.
Well that is it for this week.

Bye for now

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your daughter on starting University. All of your progess is beautiful and well done on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa! You got a lot done this week. Congrats on the finishes and awesome progress on the other pieces.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy stitcher you have been. Lovely work! You must be so proud of your daughter

    ReplyDelete