Followers

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Stitching Update 11th October 2013

Hi Blogger Friends,

Here is my weekly update

Saturday and Sunday

I managed to get around 4hrs stitching done on Viennese Waltz on Saturday and this project has gone from this
to this
On Sunday I worked for around 3 hrs on Argentine Tango, I did not manage longer as I had a twitchy eye which was distracting me.It went from this
to this


Then sadly the rest of my week has been a mare. I did manage to do some work on both Chrysanthemum Fairy and the Lizzie Kate Halloween Mystery Sampler only to have to frog the areas I had worked. Then I managed to pull a muscle in my back which has made it uncomfortable to work at my frame.

So below are the photos from last week of where I am with the other projects I am working on.








I am hoping for better progress next week.

Bye for now

Lisa


3 comments:

  1. Everything looks great Lisa.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching. Sorry you have been in pain this week. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching, I love your progress on the Clayton kits

    ReplyDelete