Sunday, 22 December 2013

My Stitching Plan for 2014

Hi Blogger Friends,

I am not sure if I have been brave or stupid but I have decided that 2014 on the whole will be a year concentrating on reducing my 100+ UFO's

Here is the link of projects I will be working on Stitching Plan 2014 .

It will start on Monday 6th January 2014 

I am starting each 4 week period  Mon - Fri with a smallish UFO, I then have two weeks on a larger UFO and complete the month with a card making week.

Saturdays are for my New starts for the year of which I have chosen 5 and Sundays are for the bigger UFO's. Both the new starts and the larger projects I will work on each for 4 consecutive Saturdays or Sundays. (In January there are only 3 Saturdays and Sundays from my start date).

Having had a good look through these projects I think I can complete 24 of the 42 with a possibility of a couple more if I have a good stitchy week when working on them.

Let's see if I can stick to this plan. There will be other bits of stitching on top of this like the card exchange I am involved in but this is my main focus. My biggest concern is not getting sidetracked by a new project which is why I have so many UFO's.

Bye for now

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014

Lisa :-)

9 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your plan!
    I've just got 9 large WIPs on the go and will be starting a new HAED on Jan 1st. Will try to stick to not starting anything new before I finish a WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your plan! I look forward to seeing each of them progress.

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I hope you have a great Christmas too :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow! You have 100 projects in the go!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be completing them all but I have so many UFO's a plan was necessary.

      Delete
  4. I wish you a healthy ,creative and wonderful New Year, sunny kisses from Rio, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice and a Happy New Year to you :-)

      Delete
  5. Look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesleyanne, I will post my first update next weekend :-)

      Delete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...