Followers

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

The last finishes of 2013

Hi Blogger Friends,

I had forgotten to post the last few cross stitch finishes of 2013 so here they are :-)


So I finally completed my 12 Days of Christmas ornaments from Framecraft and the last of those photos shows them made up, No. 12 is in the picture but I did not take a separate photo of it.

I stitched the cat card for my Sister whose birthday was at the end of December, it was a freebie cover kit.

I then stitched the two Caroller cards from Issue 93 Cross Stitch Card Shop designed by Durene Jones. There are 6 in total these are the first two.

And finally but certainly not least I stitched this little freebie dragon for my husbands birthday which is at the beginning of January. The design is by Dragon Dreams and I found it on her Facebook page.

Until next time and with my first report on my Stitching Plan 2014 -

Bye for now

Lisa :-)

6 comments: