Followers

Monday, 17 February 2014

Stitching Plan Week 6 - 2014

Hi Blogger Friends,

I have not followed my plan this week and will not be returning to it until 1st March 2014. I have been struggling with focusing on my plan and decided to take a break until the end of the month.

That said I have still been stitching and below is what I have done over the last week.


The first thing I worked on this week was the second round robin below are photos of what I received and then what I stitched, it has now been posted on to the next stitcher.

I then completed work on the Bambi design for SFPSFC who make quilts for sick children, below is the completed design and this to has now been posted off to them.
I finally completed O Night Divine by The Sampler Girl from the 2013 Just Cross Stitch Ornaments issue.
I spent the weekend mainly stitching Blackwork Stars from New Stitches Magazine Issue 236. They are all stitched on 14ct Opal Aida and all apart from the last star have 028 Kreinik #4. The last star has 045 Kreinik #4.
The Blackwork is stitched with Anchor 1375 - Harlequin
The Blackwork is stitched with DMC 4245 - Mystical Midnight
The Blackwork is stitched with DMC 4205 - Caliente
The Blackwork is stitched with DMC 4212 - Mixed Berries
The Blackwork was stitched with DMC 4042 - Very Merry minus the white sections of thread. I will make these into cards for Christmas later.

That is all the stitching that I have done over the last week. I have also continued with my Crochet Granny Stripe Blanket and this is where I have got to
Also during the week I received some Hand Dyed Fabrics from The Crafty Kitten they are the photos below
They are Twilight Shadows 18 x 27, Foggy Morning 18x27, Ember 13 x 18, Autumnal Woodland 13 x 18 and Chocolate Orange 13 x 18. These are scans of the fabric and the Chocolate orange in reality is more orange than pink as it seems here.

Finally Friday was Valentines Day and my lovely husband Simon bought be several bunches of flowers





Well that's it for this week, hopefully I will get some stitching done over the next 7 days.

Bye for now

Lisa








6 comments:

  1. You've got some great finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes. Your blanket is coming along lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stitching :-D and great progress on your granny stripe I like your colour choice I'm going to watch as mine gets larger too

    ReplyDelete