Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Large Treasure Hunt Bookshelf by HAED (BAP 2015 - 2029 with a lot of luck)

Hi Blogger Friends,

On January 1st 2015 I am going to start work on a very large project. It is Large Treasure Hunt Bookshelf by HAED, Artwork by Aimee Stewart. The design is 980 x 708 = 693840 stitches.


I am currently sourcing the materials. I finally settled on using 28ct Jazlyn using 2 strands of floss over 1 thread full cross.

My aim is to work on it for 3 days per week and my goal for these sessions is 300 stitches totalling 900 per week. This is where I get my calculation of completing the project somewhere near the end of 2029. I will document my progress each week on my blog and hope that I finally do finish a truly large project.

Wish me luck !!!!! I am going to need it :-)

That's all for this post.

Bye for now

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best of luck in meeting your goals! It will be so fun to watch your progress on this. I own this chart but haven't started it yet. I'm sure I will at some point while you're stitching yours, so you'll be my motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 years. Yipes!! Good luck. Beautiful design.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...