Monday, 24 November 2014

Weekend Challenge - Lizzie Kate Holly and Hearts Sampler

Hello Blogger Friends,

This is a small update as I have not done a great deal of stitching in the last week. But this weekend I did do the Weekend Challenge with Cross Stitch Friends group on Facebook.

I chose to work on Lizzie Kate Holly and Hearts Sampler which was released as a mystery project last year. I am stitching it on Polstitches 28ct Jobelan in Past Times.

Below are my before and after photos. I did 893 stitches over Saturday and Sunday and am pleased with my progress Part 1 is now nearly complete.

I forgot to include in my last post a photo of the stitchy stash I had received which includes Part 1 on the new Lizzie Kate mystery Things Unseen, this years Flora McSample Christmas stockings and the piece of fabric I am going to stitch Things Unseen on from the Crafty Kitten.
I have also continued to work on the Attic 24 Cosy Stripe CAL and below is my progress so far. The photo is the project folded in half.
Well that's it for this now. Hopefully I will have a little more to show in my next posting.

Bye for now

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks great Lisa. Love the blanket.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful your progress on the LK Mystery Sampler 2013 dear Lisa, I have finished mine this year and I'm waitong from USA the new LK Mystery :)
    Could you tell me please the name of your Facebook group ??
    Kind regards
    Cat (from France)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy - that Facebook group isn't mine I am just a member and it is called Cross Stitch Friends. They regularly do Midweek and Weekend Challenges to spur you on in your stitching. I do run a Facebook group but that is called Stitching Madness - Show and Tell.
    Thank you for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...