Monday, 22 December 2014

Lizzie Kate Holly and Hearts Sampler - Finished :-)

Hi Blogger Friends,

Just a quick post to show you my finished Lizzie Kate Holly and Hearts Sampler.

I really enjoyed stitching this project. I stitched it on 28ct Polstitches Jobelan in Past Times and used the recommended threads.


I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays/ Yule or whatever you celebrate at this time of year and thank you for reading my blog posts.

Bye for now

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, and I love the fabric you chose! Congrats on the finish. Happy Holidays to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish!! Merry Christmas Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great finish Lisa.

    Merry Christmas,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...