Wednesday, 24 June 2015

A Quick Update

Hi Blogger Friends,

I have not posted in a while so thought I should do a post of my latest finishes.

Since my last post I have completed the following :-
The first photo is the Joan Elliott SAL Wisdom of the East which took place amongst the Polstitches Group on Facebook. I finished this on the 16th May 2015. It is stitched on Polstitches 28ct Tudor Rose Opal Linen using DMC thread, Kreinik and a few Mill Hill Beads.

The second photo is of Sheena Rogers Wild Thistle Mini Cushion - these cute projects are just under 6 inches square and they are a great deal of fun to do. There are lots of others on her website.

This little coaster of a Jammie Dodger was a part of 3 designs that were a freebie cover kit with Cross Stitcher magazine. I really enjoyed stitching this and it just goes to show how effective just using 1 strand of floss can be.


Finally for this quick update is the biscornu I completed today. I absolutely love it. I found the design on the Whole World Biscornu blog and this is the Norwegian Biscornu. It is very large, very colourful and as far as I am concerned very very lovely.

I hope you like my little update and as always I will endeavour to update more frequently from now on.

Bye for now

Lisa


2 comments:

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...