Followers

Friday, 29 January 2016

End of January update

Hi Blogger Friends,

Well my plan to blog weekly has fallen over already, so this post is a wrap up for January.

I am quite pleased with what I have achieved as a whole. I had 5 finishes  (I am including my Prairie Schooler Alphabet and part 1 of 12 of the Joyful World SAL)

So here they are


So not a bad amount of stitching. From top to bottom they are January Pin Cushion from Cross Stitch Collection Magazine designed by Sheena Rogers, Letter A from the Prairie Schooler Alphabet Series,
January from The Snowflower Diaries Joyful World SAL, True Love by Blackwork Journey (this piece took just under 19.5 hrs stitching over 8 days) and finally I managed to complete Twas the Night by Sue Hillis Designs ( this took 51 hrs and 10 minutes over 22 days).

So onto February my plans are as follows:-

Week 1

February Pin Cushion and Letter B Prairie Schooler Alphabet - Daily
Save the Stitches - Thursday
Rotation 1 - Victorian Charm (Every evening except Thursday)

Week 2

February Pin Cushion and Letter B Prairie Schooler Alphabet - Daily
Save the Stitches - Thursday
Rotation 2 - Raven (Every evening except Thursday)

Week 3

February Joyful World Sal and Letter B Prairie Schooler Alphabet - Daily
Save the Stitches - Thursday
Rotation 3 - A Stitch in Time by HAED/ Aimee Stewart

Week 4

February Joyful World Sal and Letter B Prairie Schooler Alphabet - Daily
Save the Stitches - Thursday
Rotation 4 - Orangutans by Jayne Netley Mayhew (Simon)

As there are 5 Mondays in February the final week I will make sure both Joyful World February and Letter B are finished on the Monday 29th and Thursday work on Save the Stitches then the rest of that week is either a catch up or I will dig out a UFO if I am caught up and this will be Japanese Gold by Lesley Teare.

I have rejigged how I am working my rotations as I initially had both Save the Stitches and Simon on the weekends. The problem was I don't always get much stitching time then. So I have planned it this way from now on. Save the Stitches will get 10 weeks before I switch to Paws and Claws another sampler UFO. Coming into February STS has had 2 days already so 8 remain, so end of March will see me move over to Paws and Claws and back and forth 10 Thursdays each until they are done.

I will post my next update here on the 8th February.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the gorgeous finishes.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... You had a wonderful January. So many beautiful finishes - and a great Variety of designers and charts. Contintued Good Luck for February

    ReplyDelete