Followers

Monday, 29 February 2016

February Week 4 Update

Hi Blogger Friends,

Thank you for your lovely comments on my last post. Here's what I have been doing over the last week.

Daily Project - Prairie Schooler Alphabet

So last week I left the project here
and this is the progress I have made
Not a great deal of progress but I am happy that I got anything done


Monthly Project - Joyful World SAL (The Snowflower Diaries)

Last week I got this far
and I managed to complete the design this week


It took me just under 11 hours  over 7 days to do

Rotation 4 - Orangutans (Simon) by Jayne Netley Mayhew

This is where I left the project in January after two days working on it
and this is my progress after 4 evenings working on it. I spent 11.5  hours and am pleased with my progress. I had headaches this week so did not get as much stitching done as I would have liked.




Save the Stitches - Blackwork Journey

This went from this
to this



I was pleased with what I managed to get done on Thursday.

Other Stitching and Goodies

I did a little more on Home Sweet Home (Riverdrift House freebie from Cross Stitch Crazy magazine) -  it went from this
to this
and on Saturday I completed the stitching and beading on my Polar Bear kit from Mill Hill
This week I also received a StitchEzi frame from Sewandso and so far I am really happy with it as it is a 10 inch hoop system that allows me to stitch two handed




Thank you for reading my blog I hope you have enjoyed looking at the progress I have made on my projects. I also hope you have had a great stitchy week.

Until next time

Bye for now
Happy Stitching
love

Lisa x




3 comments:

  1. I think you are making great progress on your WIPS and congrats for finishing up the February SAL piece. I can't stitch 2 handed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the cute finishes and amazing progress on your other projects Lisa.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete