Sunday, 10 April 2016

Update to the end of March 2016

Hi Blogger Friends,

Well its been a couple of weeks since I blogged. I am going to post here what I did from my last post until 31st March. I will then do a monthly update.

So the first thing I worked on since my last post was Lady Lilac from Artecy
and this is where I have got  to so far
I am doing this on white 18ct aida using the recommended DMC floss 2 over 1.

I then finished March's installment for the Joyful World SAL from The Snowflower Diaries

I also worked on Orangutans by Jayne Netley Mayhew which went from this
to this
As I was finding all the browns a bit much I started on the green section, still enjoying the project even if it seems quite slow going. I do not think I will complete this in 2016 but my goal is to have it done by the end of 2017.

Raven Queen by Mirabilia  was also worked on and went from this
The bottom half is now completed minus the beading I have so far spent 76.5 hrs stitching on her.

Janlynn Spring Sampler looked like this on the 31st March


I also worked on Regency Lady designed by Sue Page from an old issue of The World of Cross Stitching magazine
and this is where I got to
this is being worked on a piece of 28ct evenweave using Anchor threads, Marlitt and Reflecta. So far it has been an enjoyable stitch and the use of thread heaven has made it a lot easier.


So that rounds up the rest of March. I will post again on the 1st May with my April updates which will contain a few new things that haven't been in my rotations lately.

Bye for now
Happy Stitching

love
Lisa x



No comments:

Post a Comment

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...