Followers

Sunday, 10 July 2016

Back to Rotations and an Update

Hi Blogger Friends,

It has been a month since I last posted on my blog. The main reason is my stitchy bug has been a little lacking of late. I think I have tied myself up in knots starting too many projects etc.

So I have decided to get back to rotations and made a few changes to some goals that I set earlier in the year.

The main changes are I am giving myself an extra year to complete the Prairie Schooler Alphabet. I am currently on Letter F and I now aim to complete up to Letter I this year that will complete the top row of charts. I aim to work on this project 1 hr a day.
I am not going to work on the seasonal samplers from Janlynn I just don't have the time. So they are being put away for the foreseeable future.

I will also have a further 8 projects that I intend to work on from tomorrow 11th July until the 27th November 2016

Week 1
Enchanted Aurora by Joan Elliott Mon - Fri
Historic Countries Mystery Sampler Sat and Sun

Week 2
(Simon) Orangutans by Jayne Netley Mayhew Mon - Fri
When Dreams Come True by Love thy Thread Sat and Sun

Week 3
Victorian Charm Mon - Fri
Lady of Shalott by Teresa Wentzler Sat and Sun

Week 4
Raven Queen by Mirabilia
Hannah Coates 1848 by Hands Across the Sea Samplers

My goal is to do up to 15 hours each per weekly project and 6 hours for the weekend ones.

Since I last blogged I have completed the following things :-
I finished the June Pin Cushion designed by Sheena Rogers for Cross Stitch Collection magazine and this one completes the series of 12.
I completed my DMC Coloris and Color Variations thread  bookmark which I backed with some red felt.

And I finally completed my oldest UFO, this was started somewhere between 1998 and 2000
Jane Greenoff's Elizabethan Sampler on 28 ct linen.

From now on I intend to a weekly update, I will try to stick to this.

Well that's my quick update.
bye for now
take care
Lisa x











No comments:

Post a Comment