Friday, 7 December 2012

Mirabilia January Garnet Fairy Rotation Week 1 End and A Small Finish

Thursdays I work on whatever I want so yesterday I finished off a small cross stitch which I will make into an ornament. It is from The World of Cross Stitching magazine's Design Library, Victorian Christmas by Joan Elliott. I stitched a single colour house, trees and sledge on a piece of Polstitches aida, I dont know what colour it is as it was in a grab bag.


Then today I have spent my time working on Mirabilia January Garnet Fairy. I am pleased with the progress I am making considering I have not spent that much time on her this week. I am also posting my photo now as I am out this evening.


1 comment:

  1. A lovely ornament finish. Great progress on Garnet.

    ReplyDelete

13th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, Thank you to all who read and /or commented on last weeks posting. This is what I have been up to in the last week. ...