Sunday, 10 February 2013

Stash add :-)

This week my 123stitch order arrived that had Little House Needleworks first offering in the new sheep virtues series - Hope. I also got the new Blackbird Design - Violet Blue and the LHN Season of Love ornament chart, which I have liked for awhile.

I will also soon be receiving the lovely new Tempting Tangles design Tempting Teas. I have been waiting for this design to be released and I emailled Sewandso.co.uk, to see if they could get this in for me as it isn't a stock item and they can. So I should have it within a couple of weeks.


I am thinking of stitching this on Polstitches Colonial Linen, just waiting for Jo (the owner of Polstitches) to get back to me to see if she thinks it will work. As the model was stitched on 40 ct Newcastle over 2, mine will be a bit bigger as I will opt for 32ct Belfast over 2.

6 comments:

  1. You have great new charts! Tempting Teas will look fantastic on the linen you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, yes I think so to. Although Jo at Polstitches has also recommended Heirloom and has indicated that she is doing some new sampler linens, so it might change yet. I am in no hurry.

      Delete
  2. it will work fine. In the chart instructions, you will see that I have commented on how to handle mottled fabrics when a word might appear to fade away in a certain area. There are lots of ways to make this a striking design. Thanks for choosing my design! I will enjoy seeing it all finished, too. Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb, thank you for your comment. I decided to get the new Victorian sampler linen from Polstitches in the end, it is a bit brighter than the one I put in this post but Jo at Polstitches helped me choose it and she is usually very good at matching charts with her fabrics. Now to get all the flosses so that I can actually start on it :-)

      Delete

20th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, As always I would like to thank all that read and or commented on my last weeks posting. So here is what I did in th...