Monday, 13 May 2013

May TUSAL plus the last weeks stitching update

Well I am a couple of days late with the TUSAL this month but here is my ORT jar.


So the first thing I did in the last week was complete the Butterfly Card for the card exchange with Friends Who Count (FWC).


I spent Monday, Tuesday and Friday working on Joan Elliott's Chrysanthemum Fairy and here is my progress photo, still on the same page but slowly getting there.


On Wednesday I worked on European Reproduction Samplers Martha Jones below is my progress


This weekend I continued working on Mirabilia Sabrina. I did 4hrs work and I am pleased with the progress I am making. I have decided to change the Caron Waterlilies for DMC Color Variations to keep the cost of the project down. Here is the progress :-


Finally I also started work on this months Christmas ornament for the Ornament SAL. I have chosen to do another Prairie Schooler santa, this one comes from Bk 20 St Nicholas. Below is my progress so far, I think I should be able to get this completed before the end of the month.



Well that's it for this week

Bye for now

Lisa


4 comments:

  1. Cute card Lisa. Great progress on your other pieces.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely orts. Great progress on your wips. They are all looking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

20th November 2017

Hi Blogger Friends, As always I would like to thank all that read and or commented on my last weeks posting. So here is what I did in th...